It is with a sad heart that we have to tell you we have decided to postpone our bouldering competition on Sunday 29th March ????
Due to the rapid spread of Covid-19 it’s important that we ensure the safety of our community and we do not believe it to be a good idea to go ahead with this event at this time.
We are sorry if you have been looking forward to the competition, we had very much so been looking forward to hosting it for you.
We hope everyone stays safe, keeps their hands clean, and can train at home for now so we can all get back to it safely when this is all over.
Thinking of you all at this difficult time.